Apollo journeys documentary The documentary talks about all the misions of Apollo .talks to the first man that goes to the moon to the different kind of Apollo misions. In my opinion ,Apollo 11" isn't like other documentaries about the first moon mission. In fact it isn't like most other documentaries. It's magnificent and unique, an adrenaline shot of wonder and skill.I loved because it's really interesting and I have learn a lot new facts that I don't now .I think is one of the most incredible documentary that I have see. Extra: I n 1978, the man visited the moon for the last time, but the donal trump government has proposed to arrive there more than a century after 2024 as a stage prior to the great jump to Mars in 2030. Within a period of only five years, a man and for the first Once a woman will step on the satellite. NASA's new program to achieve it is called Artemis. As usual in the history of astronautic...
Product Life Cycle Assessment and the Environmental Impact RAW MATERIIAL EXTRACTION: FIRSTLY WE EXTRACT IN THE NATURE RAW MATERIALS FOR THE PRODUCT THAT WE WANT TO CREATE ,IS THE FIRST STEP IN THE CYCLE. MATERIAL PROCESSING: USED IN THE MANUFACTURE OF RAW MATERIALS UNTO FINISHED GOODS.THE OPERATIONS INVOLVE A SUCCESSION OF INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES WITH VARIOUS MECHANICLA OR CHEMICLA PRODEUCERES,USUALLY PRODEDURES ,USUALLY PRODUCED IN LARGE QUANTITIES. MANUFACTURING: IS THE PRODUCTION OF PRODUCTS FOR USED OR SALE USING LABOR ,MACHINES,TOOLS... WE TAKE THE RAW MATERIAL AND WE PU TON IN THE FACTORY TO MAKE THE PRODUCT .THIS PROCESS IS CALL MATERIAL PROCESSING ASSEMBLY: WE PACKED THE PRODUCTS AND SET THE PIECES ,FRAGMENTS OR ELEMENTS,READY TO SALE. PRODUCT USE: TH...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario